Reading Endorsement (P-12)
Plan of Study (23–26 total credits):
- EDRD 5641 Foundations of Reading Instruction (3) | Online (Fall Quarter)
- EDRD 5735 Reading Fundamentals #1: An Introduction to Scientifically Based Research (3) | Distance Learning
- EDSE 5653 Teaching Reading to Exceptional Students (3) | Summer Intensive, SPU Campus
- EDCN 5730 Field Experience/PPA* (5) (Fall, Winter, and Spring Quarter)
- EDRD 5421 Multicultural Children's Lit (K–5) (3) | Distance Learning
- EDRD 5422 Multicultural Children's Lit (6–12) (3) | Distance Learning
- EDWR 5548 Using Nonfiction to Motivate Reading & Writing (5) | Distance Learning
- EDRD 6533*** Writing: Process to Product (K–12) (3) | Online (Winter Quarter)
- EDRD 5737 Reading Fundamentals #3: The Elements of Effective Reading Evaluation & Assessment (4) | Distance Learning
- EDRD 6506*** Literacy Assessment and Standards (3) | SPU campus (Summer Sessions)
***EDRD 6533 and EDRD 6506 must be taken at the 6000-level. Graduate tuition rates will apply.
Field Experience Pedagogy Assessment
To apply for the Reading Endorsement email email@example.com.