Course DescriptionDevelops an understanding of information systems security issues. Addresses policy creation, risk evaluation and implementation of security measures in organizations. Examines privacy and ethical issues and legal requirements.
By the end of the course, participants will
- Understand information security terms, components and measures.
- Develop and implement security policies and processes.
- Plan the steps in managing risk and evaluating information security in an organization.
- Analyze the ethical, legal and privacy concerns related to information security.
- Be acquainted with security publications and internet resources.
- Improve oral and written business communication skills.