This course is designed for students, educators, social and healthcare professionals, and lifelong learners. Through the wide lenses of creativity and aging, this conference will explore the topic of memory from multidisciplinary perspectives including psychology, sociology, neurology, technology, as well as the visual, literary, and performing arts. Lectures and interactive presentations will be given by international specialists and local experts.
- Learn about the different kinds of memory
- Experience multi discipline perspectives with which to reassess one’s notions of memory
- Learn about the different brain systems for remembering different kinds of information and experiences
- Learn about strength-based programs to compensate for memory loss
- Learn about technological developments for memory loss
- Learn how creativity can stimulate memory across the lifespan through engagement with the visual, literary, and performing arts.