Course DescriptionSculpture is the art of bringing out one’s emotions out and into form. This course will offer advanced foundation and skills necessary to allow one’s imagination to take flight. Once the right outlet is established, students will be able to create a three-dimensional piece that expresses emotion and moves the spirit.
All magic sculpt must be ordered 2 weeks before course starts.
- Magic sculpt -Brown resin 1lb Kit or 5lb if you want extra. Order online with Amazon.
- Sculpt Nouveau color wax for end patina 2oz brown and 2oz clear. (Go on line for other colors you may want to try? Call them at (800)728-5767.
- 3 2oz acrylic paint complementary colors
- 1 metal dowels ¾”
- Black Tie wire.
- Steel wool ott 000
- Sand paper 1 sheet 60 grit; 1 sheet 100 grit
- Dust mask
- Dish sponge
- Needle nose pliers
- Snug fit disposable glove (best to have trimmed finger nails)
- Dremel carving tool ¼ inch pointed triangle model # 125. (Home Depot or Lowes)
This course can either be taken for credit or clock hours. Clock hours are available under CEU 3964.