Withdrawal and Refund Policies
Students must withdraw online within the specified deadlines, or financial obligations will remain binding, regardless of whether classes were attended or whether any contracted services were utilized. In addition, a final grade will be posted to the transcript.
How do I withdraw from a course?
- Click "Login" at the top of this page and choose "Student Login
- Enter your SPU username with @spu.edu at the end (USERNAME@spu.edu)
- Click on “My Enrollment History”
- Click the "Request Drop" box next to the course you wish to drop
- Select a drop reason from the drop-down menu, add any extra information you believe is useful in the "Other" box, and click "Submit"
NOTE: Once you click "Submit" the drop is final. If you are due for a refund, refunds will be made to the credit card used at the time of registration within 7-10 business days of your withdrawal.
The specific refund policy for each class will be specified in the confirmation email you received when you registered.