CPE Instructor Frequently Asked Questions
We're here to help! Please review the list of questions below.
Question: I'm setting up my Canvas page for my classroom. Who should I reach out to?
- Answer: Start by visiting the SPU Canvas support webpage. If your question is not addressed, send Canvas questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-281-2170.
Question: When are my grades due?
- For courses with a specific start and end date, your grades are due within 10 days of the Fixed Due Date (the date the last assignment is due). All grades for the class should be entered at the same time.
- For self-paced courses, please enter the grade as soon as you have graded the student's work.
If you have additional questions, please reach out to Kay Knierim at email@example.com.
Question: I'm ready to enter my grades. How should I submit them?
- Answer: Your grades can be submitted online through our website. Click here for detailed grade submission instructions. If you have additional questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Question: How to I check my course registration?
- Answer: You can find the rosters by logging in through the Instructor Portal. If you have additional questions, please reach out to email@example.com