Special Education Endorsement (P-12)
1. Complete Required Coursework:
- EDSE 5179 Foundations of Special Education (3) opens 9/30/2021 self-paced
- EDSE 5954 Evidence Based Practices in Special Education (3) opens 9/30/2021 self paced
- EDSE 5075 Trends in Early Childhood Special Education (3) | next offering online Winter 2022
- EDSE 5939 Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorders (5) | self-paced, open now
- EDSE 5953 Special Education Assessments (3) Fall online
- EDSE 5946 Individualized Education Plans (3) Fall online
- OR EDSE 5081 - Special Education: Assessment and Individual Education Plans is accepted in lieu of EDSE 5953/5946 only toward the program of study of students admitted prior to June 2021.
- EDSE 5127 Severe Disabilities (3) | 7/5/2021-7/8/2021 online intensive open now or online Fall 2021
- EDSE 5653 Teaching Reading to Exceptional Students (3) | 7/26/2021-7/29/2021 online intensive open now or online Spring Quarter
- EDCT 5384 Using Multi-Tier System of Supports to Improve Literacy and Behavior Outcomes | 7/12/2021-7/16/2021 online intensive open now
2. Testing: WEST-E Special Education (070)
3. Practicum: EDCN 5730 Field Experience
To apply to the Special Education Endorsement, please contact email@example.com.
Please note: program of study has been updated as of June 2021. Prior coursework plans of study will still be honored for the full five-year admittance period for all candidates admitted prior to June 2021.If you are an admitted candidate with questions about how the coursework changes might impact you, email firstname.lastname@example.org to check in.