Special Education Endorsement (P-12)
To apply to the Special Education Endorsement, please contact email@example.com.
1. Complete Required Online Coursework:
- EDSE 5179 Foundations of Special Education (3) self-paced year-round
- EDSE 5954 Evidence Based Practices in Special Education (3) self-paced year-round
- EDSE 5075 Trends in Early Childhood Special Education (3) | Winter 2022
- EDSE 5939 Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorders (5) | self-paced year-round
- EDSE 5953 Special Education Assessments (3) Summer Intensive 2022 or Fall 2022
- EDSE 5946 Individualized Education Plans (3) Winter 2022 or Summer Intensive 2022
- EDSE 5127 Severe Disabilities (3) |Summer Intensive 2022 or Fall 2022
- EDSE 5653 Teaching Reading to Exceptional Students (3) | Spring 2022 or Summer Intensive 2022
- EDCT 5384 Using Multi-Tier System of Supports to Improve Literacy and Behavior Outcomes | Summer Intensive 2022
2. Testing: WEST-E Special Education (070)
3. Practicum: EDCN 5730 Field Experience
Please note: program of study has been updated as of June 2021. Prior coursework plans of study will still be honored for the full five-year admittance period for all candidates admitted prior to June 2021.If you are an admitted candidate with questions about how the coursework changes might impact you, email firstname.lastname@example.org to check in.