SPU's Health Fitness Add-On Endorsement
The SPU Health Fitness Endorsement offers cutting-edge training to educators as they help their students meet Washington Health Fitness standards, developing "the knowledge and skills to be physically active, eat nutritiously, access reliable health information and services, communicate effectively, and set health-enhancing goals."
To apply for the Health Fitness Program, contact email@example.com.
- PES 5051: Foundations and Methods of Teaching Health Fitness (4)
- PES 5075: Alternative Sports and Games for Regular and Special Populations (3)
- PES 5067: Teaching Health and Wellness (4)
- PES 5070: Strategies for Teaching Strength Training (3)
- PES 5065: Scientific Application (3) **Candidates must submit official transcript showing completion of a 5 Quarter Credit (3 Semester Credit) Anatomy & Physiology course as a pre-requisite to PES 5065.
- Passing score on WEST-E Health Fitness