National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
2023 Annual Conference
November 15-18, 2023 | Nashville, TN
Seattle Pacific University is proud to partner with NAEYC to offer 1 CEU (10 clock hours) or 2 CEU's (20 clock hours) for educators attending this conference.
To obtain 1 or 2 CEU’s through SPU for attendance of the 2023 NAEYC Annual Conference, follow the steps below:
- November 15-18, 2023: ATTEND CONFERENCE: At least 10 hours of attendance at the conference sessions is required to receive 1 CEU and at least 20 hours of attendance at the conference sessions is required to receive 2 CEU’s. Therefore, you must attend the conference to receive clock hours. No partial hours will be offered; only documentation submitted with the required hours that the participant signed up for will be honored.
- On or before November 17, 2023 at 11:59 pm PST: REGISTER AND PAY FOR CLOCK HOURS. Payment can only be submitted via credit or debit card through our website. The cost is $20 for 1 CEU and $40 for 2 CEU’s. Payment is required at the time of registration and requires a credit or debit card for processing. Registration closes November 17, 2023, at 11:59 pm PST. After the refund deadline, registrants will not be able to transfer between CEU options or receive a refund.
- On or before December 15, 2023, at 11:59 pm PST: SUBMIT CEU Documentation Assignment: You are responsible for tracking your own hours of attendance and documenting the hours by submitting the Clock Hour (CEU) Documentation Assignment. Please review instructions carefully and follow the checklist provided as incomplete assignments will be discarded. Submissions are accepted via email and instructions are listed below. No late submissions will be accepted.
REFUND POLICY: Withdrawals submitted online at least 48 hours of the first conference session will receive a 100% refund of SPU tuition. After this point, no refunds will be granted and all withdrawals must be submitted prior to the final conference session. Instructions on how to withdraw are located on our website under Students/Withdrawal and Refund Policies. Any registrants who do not follow up with the documentation assignment will receive an “NU” (No Units) on their SPU transcript.
- Please read carefully which option you are signing up for. After our refund deadline policy (Stated above), you will not be able to transfer between CEU options or receive a refund.
- TRANSCRIPTS: Participants will be notified via email from the Office of the Registrar once the earned hours are posted and can request a transcript if needed.
For more information, contact: Jenn Brown, Wilsonj17@spu.edu
After registering, follow the Documentation Assignment Submission Instructions.
Assignment submissions are accepted via email to Jenn Brown at Wilsonj17@spu.edu. All assignments are due by December 15, 2023, at 11:59 pm PST. No late submissions will be accepted.
Email Submission Instructions:
- Email submissions can be sent to Jenn Brown at Wilsonj17@spu.edu
- Attached files must be in PDF format. Photos of papers or jpeg files will not be accepted and will receive a clock hour assessment of "NU" (No Units).
- The title of the PDF should say NAEYC 2023, Your Full Name, and the Assignment Title.
- Cover sheet MUST be included in the assignment submission as instructed in the credit assignment documentation. Without a cover sheet, we will not be able to grade your assignment. You can review a tutorial for converting files to PDFs here
- Your email subject line should be NAEYC 2023, YOUR NAME.
- If at all possible, please send your submission from the same email you list on your coversheet.
Late submissions will not be accepted. Extensions will not be granted.