National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP)
2023 Pre-K-8 Principals Conference
July 10-12, 2023 | National Harbor, MD
Seattle Pacific University is proud to partner with NAESP to offer 1.2 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) for educators attending this conference.
To obtain 1.2 CEUs (12 clock hours) through SPU for attendance of The NAESP Principals Conference 2023, follow the steps below:
- July 10-12, 2023: ATTEND FULL CONFERENCE: At least 12 hours of attendance at the conference sessions is required to receive 12 clock hours. Therefore, you must attend all days of the conference to receive clock hours. No partial hours will be offered; only submissions with 12 + hours will be honored.
- On or before July 12th, 2023, at 11:59 PST: REGISTER AND PAY FOR CLOCK HOURS: You will register and submit payment for your clock hours by clicking here. Payment can only be submitted via credit or debit card through our website. The cost is $20 for 12 clock hours. Payment is required at the time of registration and requires a credit or debit card for processing. Registration closes July 12, 2023, at 11:59 pm PST.
- On or before July 26th, 2023, at 11:59 PST: SUBMIT CEU Documentation Assignment: You are responsible for tracking your own hours of attendance and documenting the hours by submitting the Clock Hour (CEU) Documentation Assignment. Please review the instructions carefully and follow the checklist provided as incomplete assignments will be discarded. Submissions are accepted via email or online portal and are listed below.
o REFUND POLICY: Withdrawals submitted online through SPU within 48 hours of the first conference session will receive a 100% refund of SPU tuition. After this point, no refund will be granted and all withdrawals must be submitted prior to the final class session. Instructions on how to withdraw are located on our website under Students/Withdrawal and Refund Policies. Any clock hour registrants who do not follow up with the documentation assignment will receive an “NU” (No Units) on their clock hour transcript.
o TRANSCRIPTS: Participants will be notified via email from the Office of the Registrar once the earned hours are posted and can request a transcript if needed.
**As listed above, CEUs require participants to send in the documentation along with a contact email address.
For more information, contact: CPEinfo@spu.edu
After registering, follow these Clock Hour (CEU) Documentation Assignment Submission Instructions. Click here to download the assignment.
Submissions are accepted via email or through our online portal. All submissions are due by July 26th, 2023, at 11:59 PST. No late submissions will be accepted.
Online Portal Submission Instructions:
1. Ensure you are logged into your SPU account at ce.spu.edu.
2. Click here to access the online submission portal.
Email Submission Instructions:
- Attached files must be PDF format. Photos of papers or jpeg files will not be accepted and will receive a clock hour assessment of "NU" (No Units.
2. The title of the PDF should say NAESP 2023, Your Full Name, and the Assignment Title.
3. Cover sheet MUST be included in the assignment submission. Without a cover sheet, we will not be able to process your request for registration. You can review a tutorial for converting files to PDFs here: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/how-to/word-excel-ppt-to-pdf-
4. Your email subject line should be NAESP 2023, YOUR NAME.
5. If at all possible, please send your submission from the same email you list on your coversheet.