National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
2022 Professional Learning Institute
June 12th-15th, 2022 | Cleveland, Ohio
Seattle Pacific University is proud to partner with NAEYC to offer 1 and 2 quarter credit hours, as well as 1 and 2 CEUs for educators attending this conference.
To obtain 1 or 2 graduate credit hour(s) through SPU for attendance of NAEYC Professional Learning Institute 2022, follow the steps below
- June 12th-15th, 2022: ATTEND FULL CONFERENCE: To obtain 1 quarter credit, you must attend at least 10 hours of conference hours + submit the assignment, to obtain 2 quarter credits, you must attend at least 20 conference hours + submit the assignment. No partial credits will be given. You will keep track of your attendance by completing the Critical Reflection for each attended session.
- On or before June 14, 2022 at 11:59 PST: REGISTER AND PAY FOR CREDIT: You will register and submit payment for your credit by clicking here. You must select 1 or 2 credits at checkout. Please note this is credit hour(s) registration only. You must register and pay for the NAEYC conference separately. The cost is $60 for 1 graduate credit hour or $120 for 2 graduate credit hours. Payment is required at the time of registration and requires a credit or debit card for processing. Registration closes June 14, 2022 at 11:59 pm PST.
- On or before July 15, 2022 at 11:59 PST: SUBMIT Credit Documentation Assignment: Document the hours by submitting the Credit Documentation Assignment. Please review instructions carefully and follow the checklist provided as incomplete assignments will be discarded. Submissions are accepted via email or online portal and are listed below.
To obtain 1 or 2 CEU’s through SPU for attendance of The NAEYC Professional Learning Institute 2022, follow the steps below:
1. June 12-15, 2022: ATTEND CONFERENCE: At least 10 hours of attendance at the conference sessions is required to receive 1 CEU and at least 20 hours of attendance at the conference sessions is required to receive 2 CEUs. Therefore, you must attend the conference to receive clock hours. No partial hours will be offered; only submissions with required hours will be honored.
2. On or before June 14th, 2022 at 11:59 PST: REGISTER AND PAY FOR CLOCK HOURS: You will register and submit payment for your clock hours by clicking here for 1 CEU (10 clock hours) , or by clicking here for 2 CEUs (20 clock hours). Payment can only be submitted via credit or debit card through our website. The cost is $20 for 1 CEU and $40 for 2 CEU’s. Payment is required at the time of registration and requires a credit or debit card for processing. Registration closes June 14, 2022, at 11:59 pm PST.
3. On or before July 15th, 2022, at 11:59 PST: SUBMIT CEU Documentation Assignment: You are responsible for tracking your own hours of attendance and documenting the hours by submitting the Clock Hour (CEU) Documentation Assignment. Please review instructions carefully and follow the checklist provided as incomplete assignments will be discarded. Submissions are accepted via email or online portal and are listed below.
o REFUND POLICY: Withdrawals submitted through ce.spu.edu within 48 hours of the first conference session will receive a 100% refund of SPU tuition. After this point, no refund will be granted and all withdrawals must be submitted prior to the final class session. Instructions on how to withdraw are located on our website under Students/Withdrawal and Refund Policies. Any credit hour registrants who do not follow up with the documentation assignment will receive an “NC” (No credit) on their SPU transcript.
o TRANSCRIPTS: Participants will be notified via email from the Office of the Registrar once the earned hours are posted and can request a transcript if needed.
**As listed above, earning a credit hour(s) requires participants to send in the documentation assignment along with a contact email address.
For more information, contact: CPEinfo@spu.edu
Submissions are accepted via email or through our online portal. All submissions are due by July 15, 2022 at 11:59 PST. No late submissions will be accepted.
Online Portal Submission Instructions:
1. Ensure you are logged into your SPU account at ce.spu.edu.
2. Click here to access the online submission portal.
Email Submission Instructions:
- Attached files must be PDF format. Photos of papers or jpeg files will not be accepted and will receive a clock hour assessment of "NC" (No Credit).
2. The title of the PDF should say NAEYC 2022, Your Full Name, and the Assignment Title.
3. Cover sheet MUST be included in the assignment submission as instructed in the credit assignment documentation. Without a cover sheet, we will not be able to grade your assignment. You can review a tutorial for converting files to PDFs here: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/how-to/word-excel-ppt-to-pdf-