In this course, educators will develop a strategy behind implementing Minecraft: Education Edition into their teaching. They will have a deep understanding of game set-up and pedagogical application of the tool. Hands-on experience will include different modes of game play and developing classroom-ready mini-lessons. No prior Minecraft experience is required!
Upon completion of this course students will know how to:
- Set up Minecraft: Education Edition worlds for classroom use.
- Define a strategy and purpose for Minecraft use for learning.
- Manage a classroom using Minecraft: Education Edition
- Develop effective, purposeful, rigorous learning activities using M:EE
- Assess student work in M:EE using tools from M:EE and Microsoft O365